Wednesday, September 20, 2006

23 Weeks

Well, here goes nothing. Louis and I are expecting a little girl in January. January 16, 2007 to be exact. Hard to believe that 23 weeks have already gone by. Time flies! I feel her move more and more every day and you can now see her kicks just by looking at my belly! It's a bit strange, though...but in a good way. I wouldn't trade it for the world! I grow to love her more every day....I can't wait to meet her! My only complaint is some back pain and unfortunately I know that's only going to get worse. But no matter what she does to my body it is all worth it. So far so good on the weight gain....although this is the only time in your life you get on the scale and it is supposed to go up...and that's just hard for your brain to comprehend so it's still a bit of a shock. My next appointment is October 16.....also have my glucose tolerance test that day so that should be fun! That's the update for now, check out www.GarmendiaFamily.com for some additional ultrasound pictures.

No comments: