Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beautiful

We had the privilege of attending Marsha and Tyler's wedding today! It was gorgeous! It rained during the ceremony, but that just made it more memorable. They had a butterfly release at the end of the ceremony.... Avery wasn't sure what to think about the butterflies! Avery did great even though we were out past her bedtime. She even danced with the bride! Marsha and I have been friends since 1st grade. She was my maid of honor. It was a special day! We are so happy for them and can't wait til they start making their own babies! Here are a couple pictures of Avery with Marsha's presents before the wedding!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous little girl!! Great pictures! I recently went to a wedding of a friend I have known since pre-kindergarden! I can't wait for her to have babies too!! It is so wonderful to get to share all the exciting milestones with friends!